Want these delicious links emailed to you once a week? Sign up for The OutRamp Writer’s Wroundup Newsletter
Don’t Miss These Links:
- David Farland’s Kick in the Pants—It’s Complicated
- Supernatural Guides Vol.2, Part.1
- Infecting An Audience: Why Great Stories Spread
- Debby Harris (Blood-Red Pencil) with Calling for Back-Up: Sidekicks and Henchmen – Part 2 [Characterization]
- Robert Doran (via Catherine Ryan Howard) with Copy-editors: What They Really Do [Editing]
- Victoria Grefer (Creative Writing with the Crimson League) with One Key to Good Style: Consistency
- David Farland with Kick in the Pants—It’s Complicated [Characterization and Plotting]
- Elizabeth Spann Craig with What’s Important in a Story
- Lynne Cantwell (Indies Unlimited) with Head-Hopping [Viewpoint]
- Jodie Renner Editing (The Kill Zone) with Sensory Details Suck Your Readers In [Description]
- Janice Hardy (The Other Side of the Story) with The “Eyes” Have it: Answers to Point of View Questions
- Janice Hardy (The Other Side of the Story) with Real Life Diagnostics: Do You Like This Boy? Would You Read On? [Real-World Critique]
- Janice Hardy (The Other Side of the Story) with Real Life Diagnostics: Question it All: Things to Ask in Any Scene [Real-World Critique]
- Slithering Ink: Supernatural Guides Vol.2, Part.1
- @Fuck Yeah Character Development:
- @How to Fight Write:
- @motivation for moving beyond your writing habits:
- Tips on writing in 1st person POV?
- @The Writing Café:
- @Writing Questions Answered:
- Ricky L. Brown (Amazing Stories) with A Matter of Fact – Getting it Right [Research and Fact Checking]
- Nina Amir (The Book Designer) with How to Write a Good Book in 30 Days
- Cynthia D’Alba (Diamond State Romance Authors) with Your Word is Your Bond
- Jonathan Gottschall (Fast Co.Create) with Infecting An Audience: Why Great Stories Spread
- Rich Meyer (Indies Unlimited) with What is… Bizarro Fiction?
- James Scott Bell (The Kill Zone) with Love, Loss and Emotion in Our Writing
- K.M. Weiland with 5 Signs You’re Hiding Behind Your Writing—and 5 Ways to Use It as a Mirror Instead
- C.S. Lakin (Live Write Thrive) with Using Online Writing Workshops to Skyrocket Your Creativity
- Dave Freer (madgeniusclub) with ‘Be there no dew, nor let there be rain’ – saturation.
- Michael Hyatt with Why You Should Do It for the Money (and Stop Feeling Guilty About It)
- Philip Overby (Mythic Scribes) with Cover to Cover II: From Idea to Story
- Susan Dennard (Publishing Crawl) with How I Plan a Book: Of Plotters and Pantsers
- Porter Anderson (Publishing Perspectives) with Ether for Authors: Is It Time for Publishing to Call a Truce?
- Jeffrey Ellinger (Thought Catalog) with The Last Wishes Of A Dying Author
- Chuck Sambuchino (Writer’s Digest) with Author Interview: Nancy Grossman, Author of A WORLD AWAY
- Jan O’Hara (Writer Unboxed) with 4 Science-Based Resources to Build a Drama-Free Writing Routine
- Kathryn Magendie (Writer Unboxed) with The “Isolated Author”
- Kathryn Craft (Writers In The Storm Blog) with Turning Whine into Gold: Put Inner Conflict on Your Team
- Mark Alpert (The Kill Zone) with Inspiration on Two Wheels
- The Procrastiwriter: Motivation Monday: Everyone Has Talent, But Why?
- Benison O’Reilly (Write It Sideways) with What Charlotte Brontë Taught Me About Writing
- Carlos Cooper (The Write Practice) with Who Else Wants To Be Prolific?
Freelancing and Non-Fiction
- Kelly Gurnett (The Write Life) with How to Handle Being a Full-Time Freelancer (Without Going Nuts)
- Cathy Speight (Indies Unlimited) with A Helping Hand…transferring your notes and highlights from your Kindle or Kindle app
- Scrivener: NaNoWriMo 2013 Special Trial Edition