Want these delicious links emailed to you once a week? Sign up for The OutRamp Writer’s Wroundup Newsletter
Don’t Miss These Links:
- Why Writers Need to be on Google Plus…Plus a FREE Tutorial on How to Use it Effectively!
- The Surefire Way To Attract New Readers With Every Blog Post You Write
- The Age of the Algorithm: Is everything we know about book marketing about to be wrong?
- David Gaughran with Amazon Makes Life Easier For Authors of Historical & Literary Fiction
Blogging and Social Media
- Johnny Base (via Anne R. Allen) with Why Writers Need to be on Google Plus…Plus a FREE Tutorial on How to Use it Effectively!
- Chris Robley (The BookBaby Blog) with 21 Ways a Reader Might Find Your Author Website
- Chris Robley (The BookBaby Blog) with Why Every Author Needs a Google+ Account
- John Kremer with 92 Social Media Hashtags for Book Authors
- Carol Tice (Make a Living Writing) with Watch Me Write a Headline That Goes Viral
- Peg Fitzpatrick with Maximizing StumbleUpon For Your Content Sharing Strategy
- Alex Shipillo (Pressly Blog) with How to Assemble the Ocean’s 11 of Content Marketing
- Gillian Polard (Social Media Today) with 5 Pinterest Stats To Consider
- Francesca Nicasio (Write to Done) with Transform Your Post From ‘Good’ to ‘Awesome’: 6 Ways
- Derek Murphy (The Creative Penn) with How To Make Your Own Free Book Cover In MS Word
- Lauren Panepinto (Orbit Books) with The Making of a Cover: Interior Maps (Bonus)
- Peter Sandeen (Write To Done) with The Surefire Way To Attract New Readers With Every Blog Post You Write
- Bill Ferris (Writer Unboxed) with Three Top-Secret Secrets to Designing Your Own Book Cover
- Jessamine Chan (Publishers Weekly) with Buying Habits of a Reviews Editor
- Kate Tilton (BiblioCrunch) with Rafflecopter – An Easy Tool for Author Giveaways and Launch Parties
Other Tips and Tricks
- Sarah Juckes (ALLi) with How to Write an Effective Blurb for a Self-Published Book
- Paula Krapf (Book Marketing Strategies and Tips For Authors) with Getting More Out of Amazon: Hot Tip to Increase Traffic [Video]
- Paula Krapf (Book Marketing Strategies and Tips For Authors) with How to Avoid the Self-Published Look – Part 1
- Sandra Beckwith (Build Book Buzz) with Book marketing success formula
- Ryan Holiday (The Huffington Post) with Everything You Need to Know to Create a Bestselling Book
- Yvonne Hertzberger (Indies Unlimited) with Launching That New Book
- Molly Greene with Ebook Pricing: What’s The Perfect Number?
Ideas and Opinion
- Simone Collins (The Huffington Post) with Why Successful Authors Are Giving Their Books Away for Free
- Kathryn Lilley (The Kill Zone) with The role of publicists in indie publishing
- Scott Eagan with Why Multiple Platforms Is The Way Of The Future For Authors
- Scott William Carter with A Tsunami of Wonderful: How the Long Tail of Publishing Is Finally Overwhelming the Early Adopter eBook Bounce — and What This Means for Fiction Writers Going Forward
- Jane Friedman (Scratch) with The Age of the Algorithm: Is everything we know about book marketing about to be wrong?
- Shawn Speakman (Suvudu) with Poll: Do You Read Excerpts From Forthcoming Books?
- Will Stephen (CollegeHumor) with If Popular Books Had Clickbait Titles [Gallery]