Want these delicious links emailed to you once a week? Sign up for The OutRamp Writer’s Wroundup Newsletter
The Latest Awesome Writing Tidbits:
- [The] first page is the start of the fulfillment of promise of your premise.
- Every character has a relationship to power.
- Your supporting crew should not orbit around your Main Character.
- Stories are about people with problems to be solved. Everything else is a travel brochure.
- The only true measure of whether a piece of writing is any good is the impact it has on its intended audience.